Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stuck in Sunny San Diego


For those of you following my little career, I have good news and bad news. Seems my interview was well received, my enthusiasm and creativity wonderfully noticed, but the job needing to be filled requires more apparel industry experience. I'll be trying my best to stay in their database as an awesome designer that they can't live without. Wish me well... and if you have any fashion related projects, BRING 'EM ON! :)


I came across these comic strips through a useful website I bookmarked ages ago, called Freelance Switch, it's always chalked full of great articles and helpful info. Coincidentally, the comic strip artist, N.C. Winters, is also from Southern California and I just found out he created pieces for the recent custom Qee show at Subtext( the gallery I'm currently curating for), small world.

No comments: