Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

"Crissy Cries" ©2007 Fawn Fruits

This last year was an amazing experience for me. To start the new year off just right I purchased the above drawing, Crissy Cries, from a favorite artist of mine, Fawn Fruits aka Daniel Hyun Lim. Today is Daniel's birthday so I hope that my finally choosing and buying a piece of his art makes him smile even a little brighter.

Fawn Fruits was also a part of the Kokeshi project and one of the first artists I invited. I am happy to see his work being appreciated in so many places and to learn that his 1000 Drawings project will be turned into a book. He is also moving to L.A. in two weeks so I'm thrilled to know his work will be a little more "local". Congratulations on everything, Daniel!

I wish everyone the loveliest of years, Happy 2008!

2 comments:

Haute Cute said...

A lovely work and a great way to start a new year :3 Hugs!

Unknown said...

great work and great ideas! hope this 2008 will be full of happiness and success! :)

Lore.