Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Midweek Music Meanderings

NOVEMBER 2o11 NEW ADDITION:
Downloadable:
(so much free music here, you'll explode!)

Feb. 2011 NEWEST ADDITIONS:

Downloadable:

Downloadable:
Spinner

Downloadable:

Downloadable:

Downloadable:

ashley in headphones
Ashley rockin' the 'phones, CATchy tunes are her fave.

Simply can't get enough, an addiction for sure... the need for more and more grows with every new awesome song I hear. M•U•S•I•C, you are my drug of choice. To share my dependence on this ear opiate I give you multitudes of options for getting hooked and staying strung out for days (insert evil but sweet laugh here).


First, for the next 90 days (or until there is a crack-down on my link) I have a yummy plethora of tunes consisting of most of my top rated tracks. DOWNLOAD AWESOME MUSIC HERE, be patient, 85 songs take a few minutes to download but days to consume, years to digest and a lifetime to forget; I promise they are well worth the wait. Enjoy!

No comments: