I took this photo of the ocean at Pacific Beach in San Diego, CA on June 9, 2009. A beautiful beautiful day to watch the waves and soak in some sunshine. I heart SD.
I'm taking on Brandi Milnes' challenge of Pay It Forward: Art Style. She wrote it best:
"I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment. Continental U.S. only... oh, ok just about anywhere, why not!
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. (unlikely!) Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange. (or insanely cute even if you are a boy or a macho girl)
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Welcome to everyone. I will however, make an effort to do something that you like based on what I see on your blog.
Come on, don't be shy. Even if you don't think you're the creative type, you might end up surprising yourself - and making 5 other people very happy too!
So there you go, be the first 5 to leave a comment and be a part of it! Please leave your email address as well so I can contact you :) "
THANKS BRANDI for the challenge, it's on!